In recent years, many organisations have established a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program and now view social and environmental sustainability as a core part of business sustainability, aligning them with key business objectives.
Our corporate partners and their employees are leading this charge in communities across Australia through their commitment to Community Impact.
Community Impact presents corporate leaders with opportunities to invest their organisation’s human, financial and technical resources in initiatives that can:
- create high engagement for employees
- embrace social innovation, allowing organisations and employees to collaborate strategically and become co-creators in social change
- demonstrate evidence of sound understanding and responsiveness to the core nature of social problems
- demonstrate learnings and improvement from past practices
- focus combined energies and resources on a few core issues to achieve greater Community Impact
Our proud corporate sponsors include Metcalf Group SA, Minelab, Jones Harly Toole, Hollywood Fresh, Peter Page Holden, Bird & Smith MyVet, Deloitte, Kellogs and Pitney Bowes