In recent years, many organisations have established a Corporate Social Responsiblity (CSR) program and now view social and environmental sustainability as a core part of business sustainability, aligning them with key business objectives. Our corporate partners and their employees are leading this change in communities across Australia through their commitment to Community Impact. Community Impact presents corporate leaders with responsibilities to invent their organisations’s human, financial and technical resources in initiatives that can:
- Create high engagement for employees.
- Embrace social innovation, allowing organisations and employees to collaborate strategically and become co-creators in social chance.
- Demonstrate evidence of sound understanding and responsiveness to the core nature of social problems.
- Demonstrate learnings and improvement from past practices.
- Focus combined energies and resources on a few core issues to achieve Greater Community Impact.